Now is the time to create the political and policy capacity to reduce poverty in our country and in our cities. Amazing work is currently under way as citizens and elected officials across Canada have decided to make poverty reduction a priority in their municipalities. Now come and join over 250 colleagues from across Canada to learn new strategies and discuss opportunities to leverage collective efforts.
Location: Chateau Lacombe Hotel, Edmonton
Dates: April 5-7th 2016
Some of the key features of this conference include:
- An afternoon tour that highlights Edmonton’s poverty elimination story
- Development of best practices to strengthen poverty reduction policies and actions in Canada
- Aboriginal poverty reduction strategies
- Shared evaluation frameworks and tracking collective progress
- How to best meaningfully engage with the entire community
- Inspiring stories about community innovation techniques
This event is anticipated to sell out, so get your tickets now.
For more information and to register visit Tamarack’s website.